Kitchen Team Associate
Part-time Availability (from $10/hour)
At Chick-fil-A, we are excited to serve our guests and impact our local community!
Our mission is to “WOW” our guests by inspiring people to take good care of each other! We are looking for people with passion and a heart that can provide our guests an efficient, clean, and quality experience in a professional manner.
Our Hospitality Professionals serve on the frontline and kitchen in a fast-paced, team environment of learning, excellence and care.
Full-time employment is available and you may apply through this posting.
Heart of House Associate Requirements:
- Minimum age: 16 years old
- Scheduling Information:
- 12-30 hours/week (2-4 days)
- Some Saturday availability required
- Become knowledgeable of all menu items, recipes, and preparation procedures
- Execute a remarkable guest experience by preparing and presenting food to meet Chick-fil-A's quality standards and promote food safety
- Contribute to a safe and healthy workplace by maintaining a clean working environment
- Perform various kitchen cleaning and organizational duties as needed
- Contribute to a pleasant and hospitable environment by remaining calm and diligent, especially during peak sales periods
- Work alongside other team members to ensure guest experience is consistent with our brand standard
- All team members must adhere to our appearance guidelines (no facial hair, no more than 2 piercings/ear, natural hair color)
- Closed on Sundays: All Chick-fil-A restaurants are close on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend time with family and friends.
- College Scholarships: Chick-fil-A scholarship opportunities are available to qualified team members
- Career Options & Leadership Opportunities: You’ll work with driven individuals in an environment that will nurture and sharpen your leadership skills. Our team members have gone on to start businesses, land careers at the Chick-fil-A Home Office, and even become Chick-fil-A Operators themselves
- Positive Work Environment: At Chick-fil-A, each team members is a highly valued part of a family. We work as a team to establish camaraderie and achieve a sense of accomplishment. Each team member is encouraged and coached to develop skills they can use to reach their personal dreams and goals.
keywords: chickfila, team, team member, kitchen, back of house, chef, sous, souschef, prep