Hospitality Professional-Customer Care
Full-time Availability (from $13/hour)
At Chick-fil-A, we are excited to serve our guests and impact our local community!
Our mission is to “WOW” our guests by inspiring people to take good care of each other. We are looking for people with passion and people with heart that can provide our guests a clean, efficient, and quality experience in a professional manner. Our Hospitality Professionals serve on the frontline and kitchen in a fast-paced, team environment of learning, excellence and care.
Hospitality Professional Requirements:
- Minimum age: 16 years old
Job Requirements (Front of House):
- Execute hospitality in the dining room and drive-through by ensuring each guest's needs are tended to promptly
- Contribute to a pleasant and hospitable environment by remaining calm and diligent, especially during peak sales periods
- Eagerly interact with and clearly communicate with guests
- Become knowledgeable of all menu items
- Perform cleaning and organizational duties as needed
- While every Saturday is not required, every employee is expected to have some Saturday availability
- All team members must adhere to our appearance guidelines (no more than 2 piercings/ear, no facial hair, natural hair color, no visible tattoos)
- Scheduling Information:
- Monday-Saturday availability (work schedule will be 4-5 days)
- Full-time with open availability starts at $13/hour
- 32-40 hours/week
- Closed on Sundays: All Chick-fil-A restaurants are close on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend time with family and friends.
- College Scholarships: Chick-fil-A scholarship opportunities are available to qualified team members
- Career Options & Leadership Opportunities: You’ll work with driven individuals in an environment that will nurture and sharpen your leadership skills. Our team members have gone on to start businesses, land careers at the Chick-fil-A Home Office, and even become Chick-fil-A Operators themselves
- Positive Work Environment: At Chick-fil-A, each team members is a highly valued part of a family. We work as a team to establish camaraderie and achieve a sense of accomplishment. Each team member is encouraged and coached to develop skills they can use to reach their personal dreams and goals.
server, hospitality, restaurant, kitchen, cook, chef chickfila, chic-fil-a, chick-fil-a, serve, customer service, waiter, waitress